Human Rights, Diversity and Safety
Establishing and maintaining a genuinely inclusive workplace that values the human rights, diversity as well as physical and psychological safety of employees is essential not only for the purpose of legislative compliance. More importantly, multiple research findings indicate that an inclusive workplace where employees with diverse backgrounds, skills and perspectives can comfortably express themselves in an authentic way, feel safe and valued, and have a strong sense of belonging will bring about the following outcomes:
- Higher creativity, innovation, and flexibility
- Higher productivity
- Enhanced engagement and retention
- Increased employee commitment to and identification with their organization and its success
- Improved employee health and well-being
- Reduced perception of discrimination and inequity
- Improved cooperation and collaboration between the co-workers
- Attraction of better quality talents
Research also shows that companies with a diverse leadership perform better financially and are better at fostering strong business relationships.
All of the above, in turn, can help the organization gain a competitive advantage to survive and thrive in today’s complex, diverse, and global environment.
Ultimately, the strengths and limitations in the effectiveness and productivity of an organization’s workforce can make or break the organization’s output, progress, competitiveness, and success. In line with our mission to optimize human impact on your organization, our services are focused on three critical aspects that directly contribute to the inclusivity, safety, effectiveness, and productivity of your workforce:
- Helping you deal with human rights, diversity as well as related psychological and physical safety issues that can have negative and damaging impact on those involved, your broader workforce, other aspects of your operation, and your organization as a whole.
- Helping your employees at all levels access support as well as strengthen abilities and resiliency to care for their psychological and physical wellness, deal effectively with concerns and challenges that are affecting their work, navigate fittingly through complex and/or sensitive inter-personal environment, and perform optimally at work.
- Helping you assess and develop policies and practices are conducive to the inclusivity, psychological safety, wellness, optimal performance, and effective engagement of your people.