Critical Incident Response
Questions for Your Consideration:
- Coping with death: Are you trying to help your employees cope with the recent death of a co-worker?
- Witnessed/Experienced a Critical Incident: Did your team just witnessed or experienced a violent incident, major accident, or another traumatizing occurrence?
- Training Critical incident Responders: Do you want to train your management and designated personnel on how to provide critical incident support and intervention at the workplace?
If you answer YES to any of the above, we can help you!
A critical incident at work can include the following occurrences in the workplace, at a work function, or outside of work:
- sudden death
- violent incident
- major accident
- other traumatic occurrence
Insight’s critical incident responders, made up of psychologists and critical incident response specialists, can be on or off the work site to support employees or other individuals who may experience trauma, high stress, fear, anxiety, grief, loss, loss of control over their environment, or other difficulties as a result of the occurrence.
Let us help and support you. Read about the services we offer below and contact us today.
Custom, half-day, full-day or multi-day workshops, presentations, as well as 45 to 60 minute Lunch and Learn sessions are delivered by therapists and associates with expertise in different subject areas. Sessions on the following subjects can be facilitated at a worksite, off site or at our Insight South Edmonton Service Centre:
- Group Crisis Intervention
- Grief Following Trauma
- Assisting Individuals in Crisis
- CUSTOMIZED TOPIC: Insight can work with you to develop a learning topic and session that best fits your needs
Associates that can help:
Critical Incident Response, Grief and Loss, Harassment and Abuse, Mental health issues, PTSD, Psychological Safety, Work Relationships, Workplace Wellness
Crisis Intervention, Critical Incident Response, Grief and Loss, Psychological Safety, Work Relationships, Workplace Wellness
Critical Incident Response, Grief and Loss, Harassment and Abuse, Leadership Development, Not-for-profit Management, Psychological Safety, Small Business Management, Work Performance