Small Business Mind Share and Leaders’ Care
Questions for Your Consideration:
- Stressed Out: Are you feeling intensely stressed with everything that is going on (or not going on) at your business?
- Professional Sounding Board: Do you wish you could share your business ideas and concerns with another seasoned and successful business leader and get an objective outsider perspective on how to best resolve those concerns or capitalize on those ideas?
- Get Development/Implementation Assistance: Would you like to access some planning, developmental or implementation assistance in addressing the operational, business development, financial, and/or human resource difficulties that are affecting you, your employees and/or your business?
- Family Business Dynamics and Challenges: Are you having difficulties with the succession planning, interpersonal dynamics, or the performance of family members in your family business?
- Work Affecting Wellness and Family: Are you working so much that it is affecting your wellness and/or your family and other relationships?
- Care for Your Health: Do you want to take better care of your physical and mental health but do not seem to have time to do so?
If you answer YES to any of the above, we can help you!
Insight’s experienced small business associates, therapists, and medical partner can support and work hand-in-hand with small/family business owners and managers to examine and address not only their business concerns but also care for their as well as their employees’ physical and psychological well-being.
Let us help and support you. Read about the services we offer below and contact us today.
On many occasions, a small/family business owner or manager who is going through challenges and uncertainties in their business or who would like to bring their business to the next level of growth and development wishes that they can consult with, receive coaching from and/or be mentored by another business owner or manager who has truly been there and done that. They seek a consultant-mentor who has learned the ropes, taken the calculated risks, made and learned from their mistakes in various aspects of their business, gained the right support from various sources, and has ultimately risen to succeed.
Insight’s Small Business Mind Share is precisely such a program, where each of our small business associate has operated as a seasoned small business leader with expertise and direct working knowledge in small and/or family business start-up, multi-aspect operation improvement, and business development. Each of our small business associate has started and is either still leading or has successfully led multi-million-dollar businesses.
Our small business associates can support you in the following manner:
- Examine your current state of operation, clarify immediate challenges and contributors to those challenges as well as explore viable solutions for those challenges.
- Identify and address other inhibitors to the business’ advancement or progress.
- Explore options for advancement or viable corrective actions in key aspects of the business, including:
- Leadership and management
- General operations
- Business development
- Financial management
- Human resources management
- Marketing and promotion
- Resource procurement
- Information management
- Production and distribution
- Family dynamics and challenges in family business
- Establish appropriate strategies and plans for initiative development and execution.
Starting, leading, and growing a small or family business can be highly rewarding but also highly stressful and energy-taxing, often requiring you to function continuously in an adaptive, resilient, creative, and resourceful manner. One’s personal time and enjoyment, relationships as well as physical and psychological wellness can all be directly affected by such continuous efforts.
Insight’s therapists as well as the team of physicians and specialists from its partner organization, Femme Homme Medical, can support you in the following manner:
- Work directly with you and your managers in one-on-one counselling/therapy sessions to deal with the mental and emotional strain from your work as well as other related issues and concerns.
- Provide you and your managers with a comprehensive head-to-toe assessment that will give each person a complete picture of their current health and potential future risks.
- Provide follow-up care by FHM’s team of physicians and medical specialists at its world class facility to address concerns and risks identified.
- Provide on-going pro-active monitoring and preventative care for your and your managers’ health.
Our health care program ensures that your and your managers’ physical, psychological, and relationship health as well as overall personal wellness are being attended to in a proactive and preventative manner.
Associates that can help:
Business Processes, Business Start-up, Leadership Development, Operations Management, Small Business Management, Work Performance, Work Relationships
Cross-cultural Competency, Discrimination and Harassment, Human Resources, Management Development, Psychological Safety, Small Business Management
Business Development, Business Processes, Cross-cultural Competency, Leadership Development, Small Business Management, Work Performance, Work Relationships
Business Development, Business Start-up, Communications, Operations Management, Small Business Management
Critical Incident Response, Grief and Loss, Harassment and Abuse, Leadership Development, Not-for-profit Management, Psychological Safety, Small Business Management, Work Performance
Business Development, Communications, Cross-cultural Competency, Management Development, Small Business Management, Strategic Planning, Work Relationships