Insight Corporate Care Associates - Hendriatta Wong
Hendriatta Wong, DBA, MBA, BMgt, CPHR, Managing Partner
Being a consistently effective organizational leader and business owner is not easy. With scrutiny and pressure from multiple fronts for one to be proper, correct, and the best at all times, a leader’s judgement, endurance, tenacity, and resiliency are continuously tested. I am here to support not only organizational leaders and business owners but also their team members in times when they and/or their organization need to overcome some tough challenges, meet rigorous demands, undergo difficult transitions, develop their full potential, or simply be better tomorrow than they are today. My colleagues and I will work hand-in-hand with you in your efforts to deliver the best outcomes for your employees, organization, and all other stakeholders.
HAVE A QUESTION FOR HENDRIATTA? YOU CAN REACH HENDRIATTA AT: email@example.com
I have over 25 years of for-profit and non-profit leadership experience, with particular emphasis on human resources management as well as program and enterprise development. Prior to my current role as Managing Partner for Insight Psychological and Insight Corporate Care, I have held the positions of Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director, Divisional Manager and Senior Director of Human Resources, Director of Corporate Services as well as Assistant Dean and Associate Professor of Management. Throughout this time, I have also shared my experience and knowledge in the capacities of consultant, coach, mentor, and trainer.
My human resources management passion and expertise lies in the areas of workplace diversity and inclusiveness, discrimination and human rights, cross-cultural management, leadership development as well as strategic and change management. I have provided guidance and leadership to organizations in the following:
- Helping employees to transition productively through challenging operational and leadership changes.
- Successfully mitigating/addressing issues and cases of workplace harassment and discrimination.
- Establishing effective policies and practices to strengthen workplace inclusiveness and wellness.
- Bringing about significant quantitative as well as qualitative improvements in employee management outcomes including retention, illness/injury claims reduction, loss-time, grievances as well as employee engagement and performance.
- Coaching and helping a significant number of management personnel in enhancing their management and leadership capabilities.
Some of my other accomplishments include:
- Helping our parent company, Insight Psychological, to become one of Canada’s fastest growing companies by enriching program and service offerings, strengthening internal infrastructures to support growth as well as enhancing client care and experience.
- Successfully transforming assets, programs, and organizations from near-insolvent/inoperative state to viable, growing, resource-generating state.
- Increasing income, client base, and/or membership by multi-fold for multiple for-profit and non-profit organizations.
- Facilitating a significant number of relevant and impactful corporate learning programs since 1993 and management education programs since 2001.
I look forward to using my experience and knowledge to support organizational leaders, business owners as well as their employees in their strategic as well as operational endeavours.
Areas of Expertise
- Human rights and discrimination
- Gender issues in the workplaces
- Workplace harassment, bullying, and abuse
- Workplace psychological health and safety
- Management competency and development
- Cross-cultural competency
- Compensation plan design and development
Education and Professional Designation(s)
- Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR)
- Doctor in Business Administration
- Master in Business Administration (Human Resources Management)
- Bachelor of Management
Special Training and Certification(s)
- CMHA Certified Psychological Health and Safety Advisor (CPHSA)
- Gender Based Analysis Plus
- Cross-cultural Business and Management Engagement
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Discrimination
- Employee Wellness and Psychological Health
- Management Difficulties and Development
- Safety and Human Rights
- Human resources management
- Small business management
- Not-for-profit management
- Board and governance
- Post-secondary education management
- Management education delivery