We Help You Mitigate Risk, Prevent Harm, and Manage Impact!
When it comes to work relationships and people management, present day businesses/organizations are facing stricter and more complex employment/workplace legislation, heightened sensitivity to human rights issues, stronger recognition of psychological hazards in the workplace as well as increased diversity in the workforce.
When it comes to business/organizational advancement, present day businesses/organizations are facing an increased level of difficulty in keeping relevant, competitive, and continually successful. With our fast-paced and ever-evolving technologically-driven world, entry into most markets becomes easier but with that comes more plentiful competition and a widening range of competitive hazards, making one’s long-term survival much tougher. Research indicates that 20% of small businesses fail in their first year, 50% after five years, and 70% fail in their 10th year in business.
Our team of associates is made up of seasoned business owners and coaches, successful organizational leaders, south-after field experts, and highly experienced therapists. We are here to help business owners, organizational managers, unions, team leaders, and employees:
- mitigate the risks to which their business/organization and its members may be exposed,
- prevent harm to their business/organization and its members, and
- manage the impact of their stressors as well as their intervention efforts on their business/organization and its members.
In particular, we specialize in helping to address concerns and manage cases that involve:
- Workplace Harassment, Bullying, and Violence
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Discrimination
- Critical/Traumatic Incident Response
- Dysfunctional Conflict and Performance Deterioration
- Management Difficulties and Need for Development
- Wellness and Psychological Health Issues
- Cross-cultural Business/Management Engagement Difficulties
- Small and Family Business Challenges
Businesses/Organizations are ultimately led and operated by people. As such, Insight’s priority is first and foremost on YOU, the person – be that the business owner, manager, team leader, or employee. If your emotional, physical, intellectual/mental, spiritual, social, environmental, occupational, and/or financial wellness is comprised, your overall well-being, productivity, and effectiveness at work as well as at home can be directly affected. As such, Insight takes a holistic approach to caring for your multiple dimensions of wellness as they are inter-related and collectively they impact your ability to cope with life stressors, remain productive, and realize the potential for your business/organization, your work, and yourself.
For more details, please check out our services to see the specific assistance that we can provide you and your business/organization.